Kullu Manali has been an excellent destination for Honeymoon couples ever since we can remember. With some mesmerizing views of snow-clad mountains against the clear blue skies. In addition to the picturesque views, the Kullu Manali Trip is also known for its snow-filled activities.
Having a blanket of snow at the crucial time of the year serves as a great platform, especially for honeymooners to indulge in snow skiing and other such things that can amp their mode of adventure here. And if you are planning a visit here, we enlist the top 10 places worthy of visiting in a lifetime.
1. Hadimba Temple-
The holy temple is a beauty to behold, lapped between the covered hills and the green deodars. A mere 24 meters tall temple, the temple is dedicated to the wonderful Goddess Hidimba, the mother of Ghatotkacha and the wife of Bhima.
Situated at a distance of about two meters from the main city, Hadimba is a great place to visit while on your Honeymoon, as what can be better than taking the blessings of the ever-powerful before embarking on the journey of life as a couple.
2. Vashisht Hot Spring-
Some spots are so unique, which leave an indelible mark in your memories, and one of them is Vashisht Hot spring. Located on the shores of the river Beas, it is one spring that spells out hot waters naturally and thus is a centre of attraction.
Further, the scene around it is picturesque and deserves some photo capturing. Do ensure to include this amazing area in the list of your Kullu Manali honeymoon package itinerary.
3. Jogini Falls-
A mere fifteen minutes ride from the Vashisht temple, the Jogini falls is one of the major attractions and witnesses’ flocks of tourists all year round. It is a nature’s paradise, with the perennial waterfalls cascading the Beas River and creating a mesmerizing view worth treasuring.
Take a plunge in the waterfall or go for a short trek and feast your eyes on the unadulterated views of nature. We suggest taking some videos here, as the gushing sounds of water are sure to make way for cherished memories.
4. Van Vihar-
As a couple, one of the things that you would wish to do with your spouse is to spend some quality time. And if that’s what is on your list, then Van Vihar is the sport for you. It is nature’s paradise and deserves a visit on your Honeymoon.
A very peaceful spot, located just behind the Hadimba temple, Van Vihar, gives you ample opportunity to connect with your spouse and enjoy moments of leisure. Honeymoons find the destination a very desirable place.
5. Manali Wildlife Sanctuary-
If you and your wife love nature, especially wild nature, then Manali wildlife sanctuary is your ideal destination. Spread over a whopping 3200 hectares, the wildlife is exciting here.
There are exciting trails that offer some romantic moments, strategically placed amongst the wilderness. Manali wildlife is a great spot and truly worth visiting when in Manali.
6. Rohtang Pass-
If there is one unmissable place when you visit Kullu Manali, it is the Rohtang Pass. Easily accessible by road, you can get views of the snow-clad mountains of the gigantic Himalayan ranges.
Rohtang generally has a blanket of snow most of the time, giving it a platform to explore a range of snow activities such as zorbing, snow scooter and heli-skiing. Get involved in some of these with your partner to make your Honeymoon more enjoyable and lifetime memorable.
- Kullu Valley- Unleash your adventurous side by getting to Kullu Valley that promises majestic views of nature. Book your time for river rafting, mountaineering and trekking and etch your day as a fun-filled one. Kullu Valley is also a scenic place that has some lush views. Overall, Kullu is an ideal holistic spot for honeymooners.
- Gulaba- An ideal substitute for Rohtang, Gulaba is great for skiing. It is on the route to Rohtang, attracting a maximum number of visitors. If Rohtang is not available for any reason, you can indulge in the snow- activities here with ease. Gulaba inevitably stands as one of the spots for honeymoon couples.
- Naggar- Known for its huge castles and miniature paintings, Naggar is a place of architectural beauty. Thriving at the banks of the gushing rivers of Beas is an interesting place that invigorates a lot of excitement. Splendid views and some breath-taking landscapes, making it an amazing place for honeymooners. One of the highlights is the paintings of the Naggar Castle that depict Himalayan ranges in a modern artistic format. Near it are the Tripura Sundari and the Gauri Shankar temples, which are truly an abode of worship.
- Kothi-If you are looking for a secluded area that invokes a traditional village vibe in it, Kothi is your spot. Away from the hustle-bustle of the city, Kothi is a quaint place and invites honeymooners to enjoy the time of their life. You can even get a taste of the traditional lives and culture of the people there as you briskly take a stroll down the road.