There are many types of colors used by the house builder บริษัทรับสร้างบ้าน in the market which is classified according to the purpose of use. Main concepts in the choice of color for that building must choose according to purposes of used, classified by functions of color used which details are as follows:
- Paint to protect the surface. Coloring is not only for the appearance of being neat, but also protects and prevents damage to the surface of various materials of the building from natural corrosion, such as sunlight, rain, weather conditions, including chemicals and touching, wiping, rubbing, scratching, etc.
- For hygiene and cleanliness well-chosen paint according to the usability of the area in different parts, it will help make the surface of area painted be easy to clean, not absorb water and various solvents, such as the kitchen should use paint that is easy to clean, such as paint good oil or acrylic paint, LAB or science lab should use paint that is resistant to chemicals and the bathroom should use paint that is resistant to water and moisture. easy to clean, etc.
- To adjust the light intensity various shades in addition to affecting the mood of the residents, such as making them look wide open, heavy or dramatic, etc., it will also help to adjust the intensity and fade of light from sunlight and electric lights. Shades of color can help increase or decrease the intensity of indoor lighting, for example, in a study room that requires a lot of light, it is best to use bright shades such as white, while in a cinema room. Should opt for dark shades. Do not interfere with watching movies, etc. In a room where the light is insufficient, you can use bright shades to help make the light in the room partly better.
- Mark symbol, sometimes colors are used to convey meanings. It is a symbolic mark in graphics and some colors can be conveyed as an international standard such as traffic signs, caution symbols, etc.
- Beauty Lastly, it is important to choose the color is a matter of beauty and contentment which is a direct result and the most obvious for architectural works various houses choosing a color type and shade may help emphasize. It give an idea in expressive design better.
When choosing a paint color, first of all owner or builder รับสร้างบ้าน is necessary to consider the functional requirements of the area to be painted, how often that painted area is used, if the area has special needs or not. Finally, take into account preferences and beauty.
Types of paints for the use of exterior paints are paints that will be applied to the entire exterior of the building. That are specified to be painted including the surface that is open to the outside or the part that will receive direct sunlight from the outside. It should paint with acrylic paint (Pure Acrylic Paint) by applying 3 coats to paint all kinds of paint, especially the exterior paint. The most important step is to prepare the surface for painting because more than 80% of paint failures are caused by poor surface preparation. Before painting must be sure that area to be painted should be completely dry, not acidic, alkaline or dusty. The wall should be plastered smooth, no cracks to be seen, if any, must be putty to cover the joints before painting. Normally, all types of paint will be applied about 2-3 coats and should not be painted more than 5 coats because it will cause a layer of paint too thick and fall off easily
Plastic water-based paint for interior paint is the color that will be applied to the interior of the building, such as plastered walls, plasterboard surfaces, smooth sheets, or other parts that are specified to be painted with plastic paint (apply 2-3 coats). Should not use the internal color to paint the exterior walls because the interior paint is not resistant to sunlight and rain, causing the color to fade easily. If we think that it is cheaper than exterior paint in the first place will immediately become more expensive. Also, it’s a waste of time to lose feelings as well. When the color fades, cracks, sesame pattern. The wall to be painted with oil must be clean, dry and very important. There must be no humidity because moisture contained inside. If painted then layer of the oil paint over it, it can’t breathe and will cause the paint to swell and swell more clearly than water or acrylic paint in each part of the house. Whether it’s outside, inside or any other part of the house, there are specific details of different paint to be used.
assortment of colors divided by usage
- First layer (Primer) refers to the first layer of paint. The coating attached to that material, such as rust-proof primer, has a function to prevent rusting of steel or the slowest alkali-resistant, new cement primer is a color that prevents alkali from the new cement floor in order not to cause alkalinity from the mortar reacts to topcoat paint. This can reduce the number of topcoats.
- The middle layer (Undercoat) is the second layer color after the primer. It is a color that is a link between the primer and the topcoat as a thickening agent of the paint film and reduce the use of topcoat.
- Top Coat (Top Coat) is the final color that will give beautiful, durable, shiny properties. There are many colors to choose from for the purpose such as white, yellow, red, depending on taste and satisfaction.
- Clear topcoat type (Clear T/C) is a color without Pigment. There is no clear color or light yellow, used for coating on various materials make it more shiny, or matt or semi-matt.